About the centre
Parking, transport and appointment times – they all matter. We’ll do everything we can to ease the burden of your treatment plan and help you get on with your life.
Learn more about radiation therapy treatment for non-melanoma skin cancer at GenesisCare. Click here for further details.
Adelaide Oncology & Haematology Partnership
In November 2021, GenesisCare announced a new strategic partnership with leading medical oncology & haematology provider, Adelaide Oncology & Haematology. Adelaide Oncology & Haematology’s team is made up of over 25 specialist oncology, haematology, surgical and supportive care physicians, who work across six centres in Adelaide. For more information please click here.
- Fast access to care when you need it
- An individualised scheduled treatment program
- A comfortable, modern, calm and relaxing environment
- On-site parking available
- Transport from GHL accommodation for remote patients staying in Adelaide
What is the difference between public and private service?
You will only see your Private Radiation Oncologist not a trainee doctor, as a private patient you can choose what appointment times suit you, and we do block appointments to fit your schedule. Patients also benefit from our free on-site parking.
Our treatments and services
- Deep Inspiration Breath Hold (DIBH) for left-sided Breast treatment
- External Beam Radiation Therapy
- Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic Ablative Body Radiotherapy (SABR)
- Radiation therapy for non-melanoma skin cancer
Allied Health Services
- Exercise Medicine by Referral to Lift Cancer Care Services
- Transport from GHL accommodation for rural and remote patients staying in Adelaide